THERMAL PROPERTIES TESTING
Vacuum panels & Aerogels
LM.PLUS Heat Flow Meter
Standards: EN12667, ASTM C518, ISO 8301
Determining steady-state heat flow properties, thermal conductivity and thermal resistance of flat slab specimens in accordance with ISO 8301, EN 12667 and ASTM C518.
The LM.PLUS heat flow meter permits testing of large test samples than cannot be cut, such as VIPs or are not economical to be cut into smaller pieces like Aerogels. Sample thickness is 1mm to 60mm. Sample length and width are not limited.
Combined with the modular design and the option of simultaneous parallel measurement of multiple test samples, the LM.PLUS is highly efficient testing and QA platform.
- Testing heat transfer properties, thermal conductivity and thermal resistance in accordance with ISO 8301, EN 12667 and ASTM C518
- Testing and quality control of materials such as VIPs, Aerogels and other material with an extremely low thermal conductivity
- Computer software for measurement records, data analysis and storage
- High accuracy and repeatability
- Clear layout, simple to use