THERMAL PROPErties testing EPS, XPS, PUR, ...
LM.305/505 Heat Flow Meter
Standards: EN12667, ASTM C518, ISO 8301
Determining steady-state heat flow properties, thermal conductivity and thermal resistance of flat slab specimens in accordance with ISO 8301, EN 12667 and ASTM C518.
The LM.305 and LM.505 Heat Flow Meters are designed for use in industrial testing laboratory for quality control of low thermal conductivity materials like EPS, XPS, MW, PUR etc.
The Heat Flow Meter is designed as a Steady State Heat flow meter, with a constant temperature on both sides of the specimen. Temperature fluctuation is below ±0.01 °C. The Heat flow is measured with two separate heat flow sensors.
The apparatus ensures precise and fast work, with excellent result reproduction.
Calibration is carried out with a supplied calibration sample which has it's own certificate.
- Testing heat transfer properties, thermal conductivity and thermal resistance in accordance with ISO 8301, EN 12667 and ASTM C518
- Testing and quality control of materials such as EPS, XPS, MW, PUR, etc.
- Computer software for measurement records, data analysis and storage
- High accuracy and repeatability
- Clear layout, simple to use
Contact us at email@example.com for more information.